Lozier Shelving, Slatwall Back Panel Wood 48W 48H|
- Item #:
- FOR SALE IN 2-PACK
- WOOD SLATWALL BACK PANEL FOR GONDOLA - Modern store design look
- FITS MOST GONDOLA SHELVING
- 3/4 INCH THICK - Spruce veneer on MDF substrate
- CHOOSE COLOR - Save money with unfinished. Add stain in choice of 26 colors for 10% more
Get Natural Look With Stained Wood Slatwall Backs For Gondola Shelving
Get a natural, high-end modern store design look with these real wood veneer on MDF slatwall back panels designed to fit standard 48W gondola shelving units. This is a retail shelving backing that is engineered to fit into standard Lozier gondola. This item is for sale in a 2-pack. The wood panel has a solid spruce veneer on top of a strong 3/4" thick MDF panel. The horizontal slots are 3" apart on center. Standard slatwall peghooks and accessories can be used with this gondola backing. The gondola back panel has flanges routed on the vertical edges that fit into the channel on the sides of the gondola shelving upright. Buy this back panel in unfinished to save money or add wood stain in your choice of 26 colors for a small up charge. Choose from a wide variety of wood stain colors available from the DGS wood stain color guide. Clear varnish or polyurethane is not included. Actual size of panel is 46-1/2" x 47-7/8"
How To Combine Wood Gondola Slat Wall Back Panels To Build Different Height Retail Shelving
Combine wood slatwall back panel sizes for different height gondola shelving units based on the height of the metal uprights. To order the correct hardboard back panel sizes, take the upright height minus 6".
- For 54" inch upright heights use (1) 48" high slatwall panel per side
- For 72" inch upright heights use (1) 48" high slatwall panel and (1) 18" high slatwall panel per side
- For 84" inch upright heights use (1) 48" high slatwall panel and (1) 30" high slatwall panel per side
- For 90" inch upright heights use (1) 48" high slatwall panel and (2) 18" high slatwall panel per side
- For 96" inch upright heights use (3) 30" high slatwall panel per side
- For 102" inch upright heights use (2) 48" high slatwall panel per side
- For 114" inch upright heights use (1) 48" high slatwall panel and (2) 30" high slatwall panel per side
- For 120" inch upright heights use (2) 48" high slatwall panel and (1) 18" high slatwall panel per side
If converting a pegboard gondola unit to slatwall panels, a heavy-duty slatwall bottom rail and a slatwall center rail are required to install this panel. A standard top rail can be used. If multiple panels are used for various height uprights, individual slatwall panels butt up to each other on their horizontal edges. The actual dimensions of this panel are 46.5 wide by 47.88 high. For complete units, check out our huge assortment of gondola shelving starter and add-on units in wall display and island versions.
- DGS Retail
- SPECS-Sold as:
- Order sample swatches:
- Stained Wood
- SPECS-Use in:
- 36W Gondola Unit
- Spruce Veneer on MDF
- Product Lead Time:
- Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days
Ships via Freight Truck. When will I receive my item?
- AVAILABLE -
What is White Glove service?
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Installation ServicesClick for more information
Online product resources
A PDF viewer is required to view this information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software