Golf Shop Display Fixture - Irons & Woods Club Holder for Slat Wall - Displays 3 Drivers & 5 Irons|
- Item #:
- Clubs waterfall downward which provides your customers a clear view of the club set. Club holder displays 5 irons and 3 woods.
- Durable steel arm and uniquely designed cradles keep club heads lined up perfectly to professionally display irons, wedges and drivers.
- Displays left or right handed clubs for maximum flexibility.
- Design ensures that no more time will be spent spinning club heads to find the right model!
- Mounting brackets for slat wall and pegboard are included. Adapter bracket for mounting to 3" grid wall available.
- Iron Club Holders also available in 8-position model and a 9-position model.
- Stock color is black. Custom colors available - call for quote.
- Add your brand or logo with our customizable plate.
Stock More Gold Clubs With a Display Holder
Professional golf shops worldwide know how effective our patented Iron faceouts are at displaying irons and at saving space. If you have space limitations in your shop our elegant and compact faceout is a great alternative. Our Pro Shop engineering team originally developed this durable steel structure faceout for displaying a major club brand’s premium iron sets in a small footprint. We thought: elegant, space saving design + rugged injection molded club cradles = maximized utilization of your pro shop selling space with a long life durable solution.
Designed to work on slatwall or pegboard this beautiful display waterfalls the clubs downwards which provides your customers a clear view of the complete club set. The unique cradle geometry gives you the option of merchandising either left or right handed clubs for the widest selection. Accommodating most irons and wedges this faceout delivers maximum flexibility.
Since it’s introduction in 2007 over 250,000 of this proven merchandising winner have been put in use at golf courses around the world so you can feel confident that you’re making the best choice.
Ships via Freight Truck. When will I receive my item?
- AVAILABLE -
What is White Glove service?
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Installation ServicesClick for more information
Online product resources
A PDF viewer is required to view this information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software