Please contact DGS Retail Customer Service at (800)211-9646 to obtain a Return Authorization number. The Return Authorization number must be submitted with all returns.
- Damaged or missing items must be reported to DGS within 15 business days of order delivery.
- DGS Retail accepts returns on stock items within 15 days of delivery. All returns must be shipped in their original packaging for protection. Used and damaged items or products that are returned not in their original packaging will not be refunded.
- There is a 30% restocking fee on all returns. This fee is waived for exchanges.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Initial shipping charges are not refundable.
- Any damages that occur during return shipment are the responsibility of the customer. Please insure packages being returned for your own protection. Any returned items that are damaged upon receipt will not be credited.
- Custom product orders may not be cancelled or returned. This includes any items with custom sizes, stains, paint, colors, printing, logos, or graphics.
- Sneeze Guards are not returnable due to possible contamination issues.
Notice: For defective or damaged products or mis-shipment by DGS Retail or our carriers – Please call customer service at (800)211-9646 for resolution. DO NOT RETURN.
- Read the Return Policy above.
- Call DGS Retail Customer Service at (800)211-9646 to obtain a Return Authorization number.
- Supply DGS Retail Customer Service with your order number, date ordered, date received, billing and contact info and reason for the return.
- Package returns in the cartons (and skids if applicable) the items were delivered in. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Please insure your shipment. Damaged returns are not accepted. Please allow 2 – 3 weeks to process your return and refund.